Come to visit E-T-A at the Busworld Europe 2019 in Brussels
From 18 to 23 October 2019, we kindly invite you visit our booth
Hall 1 Stand 191
We will inform you on the latest developments regarding overcurrent protection, solid state and smart relays and how you can increase reliability, performance and convenience of your utility vehicles and at the same time reduce your cost.
HVR10 - the most powerful high voltage relay for electric and hybrid vehicles – from October 2019
The HVR10 is a hybrid powerful high voltage relay in a compact design. It combines physical isolation of an electro-mechanical contact with the capabilities of ultramodern semi-conductor technology. The hybrid, arc-free switching system allows multiple and reliable disconnection operations even in the event of overload at up to 2 megawatts – 2000 A / 1000 V.
- Multiple disconnections even in critical situations up to 2000 A at 1000 V
- Enhanced protection of the on-board electrical system through integral fault detection and signalling upon switch-on operation
- Enhanced safety level through physical isolation
- Minimum wear through arc-free switching
MPR20 - the most energy-efficient monostable power relay – from August 2019
The monostable electro-mechanical power relay MPR20 allows application in particularly safety-relevant and alerting applications in utility vehicles, because it switches back to its original state upon interruption of the power supply. Current ratings up to 300 A and short inrush current peaks up to 2,400 A allow a great versatility of applications in utility vehicles.
- Reduced CO2 emission and fuel consumption, because holding power is also cut by 80 %
- Flexible installation for demanding applications due to a robust, water- and dust-proof design
- Direct replacement of standard replays through compatible mounting and terminal dimensions
1170 – 48 V: The well-proven automotive circuit breaker – now available for 48 V systems
The 1170 automotive circuit breaker as well as the 1176 with faster trip curve offer comprehensive reliability through a tease-free snap-action mechanism, a trip-free mechanism and a high rupture capacity of 400 A. The snap-action mechanism ensures switch-on operations without damaging arc – an essential feature for use in 48 V on-board electrical systems.
- Increased vehicle uptime because no replacement fuses are required
- Time savings due to easy and quick trouble-shooting
- Flexible use due to a high rupture capacity and shock and vibration resistance
Intelligent and compact power distribution in vehicles
More intelligence and less installation space are topical subjects in the construction machinery industry today. The smart and compact power distribution system SCS200 allows decentralised control and monitoring of loads via the CAN bus.
- Enhanced reliability and connectivity through diagnostic functions and CAN connection
- Reduction of wiring time through plug-and-play design
- Space-savings through a compact IP66/IP67-rated housing