Visit us at Agritechnica 2019: SCS® Smart Control Systems Intelligent and compact power distribution
Intelligent and compact power distribution in vehicles – SCS200
More intelligence and less installation space are topical subjects in the agricultural technology today. The smart and compact power distribution system SCS200 allows decentralised control and monitoring of loads via the CAN bus.
- Enhanced reliability and connectivity through diagnostic functions and CAN connection
- Reduction of wiring time through plug-and-play design
- Space-savings through a compact IP66/IP67-rated housing
The fully electronic version of the SCS200 features a compact design and protects against incorrect assembly. 8 and 12 channels are available in the same design.
The relay and circuit breaker version of the SCS200 allows flexible population and ease the switching elements can easily be replaced.
Compact Power Relays for professional use
The most energy-efficient monostable power relay – MPR20
- Reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emission due to an 90 % lower holding power
- Flexible installation for demanding applications due to a robust, water- and dust-proof design
The lightest bistable power relay – MPR10
- Robust reliability over the entire life span through the use of corrosion-free materials
- Improved CO2 emission values through a holding power reduced to 0%
The smartest power relay – HPR10
- Controlled voltage supply through programmable ON or OFF delay
- Active battery management through undervoltage and overvoltage monitoring and optional load shedding
The most durable electronic power relay – EPR10
- Maximum life span and minimum maintenance through wear-free switching
- Tremendous space-savings through flat design with optimised heat management
The most powerful high voltage relay at 1,000 V – HVR10
- Multiple disconnections even in critical situations up to 2,000 A at 1,000 V
- Minimum wear through arc-free switching